Here’s what you’ll get with this low-carb sweets guide:
- A 75-page pdf guide that answers your most frequently asked questions about why to eat low-carb, what sweeteners and flours to use (and why)!
- 18 delicious low-carb dessert recipes including many step-by-step beginner recipes. Most of these are keto-friendly desserts.
- A shopping list of low-carb pantry staples so you can get rid of the junk and stock up on the good stuff!
- A sugar detection guide—nothing will get past you when you know what to look for on food labels!
- A low-carb sweetener comparison guide for easy reference.
- General baking tips, techniques, and kitchen hacks that will minimize screw-ups and make you a baking pro!
I also include a personal note to sugar junkies, like me, who struggle with a compulsive need to binge on sweet treats. We have many options these days that won’t leave us feeling deprived! Learn how to stay aware of foods that trigger cravings and bingeing. You don’t have to feel deprived!
Cravings stop when you start eating healthy, unprocessed, unrefined foods that don’t spike your blood sugar. This goes beyond desserts! If you’re looking for low-carb dinner recipes, check out the latest here and stop feeling deprived today:
- fearless ricotta and prosciutto pizza with an amazing honey rosemary drizzle
- grilled chicken Caesar salad pizza
- strawberry salad with chicken and champagne vinaigrette
- instant pot carnitas with pineapple corn salsa
- taco salad with lime ranch dressing
If you do get this low-carb sweets guide, please let me know! Leave a comment—I’d love to hear from you!